Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally Home

Welcome to our new blog! WFont sizee finally created a "real one" so that all of our friends and family can continue to follow our crazy new life with our triplets. We finally got everyone home on the day before Halloween which we were so happy about. Boy has life been a blur ever since! The triplets are doing so great...we continue to think how truly blessed we are that these three babies who had such a rough start to life are doing so amazing. Sometimes it is hard to even imagine that they came into this world 12 weeks too early and only weighed about 2 lbs each....especially considering that Harry and Olivia are now 10 lbs and Madeline is close behind at 9 lbs 8 oz. Here are a few fun recent pictures that we had taken of the triplets...enjoy!



















8 comments:

BandBbaby said...

Yeah you have a blog! Good to see you on Saturday!

Laura and Jeremy said...

Yeah! I found you through Brooke's blog. Welcome to the blog world. Let's chat soon...in your spare time. :) Love the pics of the babies! They are adorable! Miss you guys!

darlene said...

It is wonderful to see you home with your three beautiful babies. I have been thinking of you lots. Would love to talk sometime.

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

Call me and I'll help you fix your blog. (317) 507-1575

mamalouise said...

What a beautiful family Ashley! I am so glad your little ones are doing so well AND that you have decided to share your journey with us via blogging! :) I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season! Love, MD

Aimee said...

Woohoo--I love that you guys are blogging! I'm going to get over to see those babies, but I'm waiting for my household to be 100% healthy, so I'm not carrying any germs :-) Somedays I feel like it may be Spring before that happens. I love the pictures!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Hi Ashley and Brian! Long time no talk but Michelle sent me your blog address and I'm so happy to hear things are going well on your end! Congrats on the 3 little ones. They are SO cute! Happy Holidays to you all! Love-Amy

Joseph, Mackenzie, Annabelle and Willa Coan said...

Hi Ashley, its Mackenzie. Congrats on your babies. They are all so ADORABLE!! Our class has so many babies, I hope to see them at our reunion. Tell Bryan hello and congrats on your little bundle of joys. Hope all is well:)