Wednesday, June 17, 2009

9 month pictures

A couple of weekends ago we had our dear friend Amanda Walter (check out her blog for her work) come out again and take 9 month pictures of the triplets. This is the third time she has taken pictures for us and she once again did an AMAZING job:-) It is SO hard to believe that Harry, Olivia and Madeline are already 9 months old and that in just a couple of months we are going to be celebrating their 1st birthday! These three amazing little wonders have brought so much joy to our lives over the past several months that I can't even remember what life was like before they came along...well I do remember we had a lot more extra time on our hands;-) For instance, just the other day I was sitting on the couch watching the kiddos play when I noticed Olivia and Harry playing with each other. Now up until recently, they haven't paid that much attention to each other. They proceeded to just giggle and belly laugh with each other for like 5 minutes! It was such an incredible thing to watch them with each other and it just made me SO happy to see them together interacting with each other like that. In fact, I may have gotten a little teary-eyed (ok, I know I'm a little sappy) but I just LOVED watching it. Anyway, here are just a few of the pictures that Amanda took for us...hope you enjoy:-D











































4 comments:

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

My goodness, they are just TOO adorable! Thank you again for allowing me to become a part of these very special moments in your life. It is an honor to be the one to capture these moments in your lives, and many more to come!

Love you guys, your like family to me!

Erin H said...

Oh my goodness! Your kiddos have the most beautiful eyes ever! I especially like the picture with Madaline's tongue sticking out and the one with Olivia sucking her thumb. Adorable!:)

The Sabelhaus Boys said...

I love the picture of Madaline laying in the grass. I didn't see that one on Amanda's blog. Can't wait to have our play date on Tuesday!

Aimee said...

I LOVE the shot on your steps--what a beautiful family you have! Let me know if you need anything...