Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all of my fellow mommies out there!!! I had a wonderful Mothers Day with the fam this year. The kiddos so generously bought their mommy tickets to go see Jersey Boys in June which I am SO excited about:-D I do believe that I have most definitely been blessed with the three most amazing little bundles of joy in the whole wide world. In fact, I find it hard to even imagine that there really once was a time when the thought of having children absolutely terrified me. Now, I can't even remember what life was like before I had the triplets! They bring me more joy and love into my life than I could have ever imagined:-D

We were able to also spend Mothers Day with our moms which was wonderful. We really do appreciate and cherish those time together:-D Again I just feel so blessed to have been raised by such an amazing woman. Mom, I can only hope to be half as good of a mom to my kids as you have been for me. Thanks so much for everything!

And I have also been blessed with such a great mom-in-law. Thanks so much for EVERYTHING, Nan! You know I couldn't do it with out you:-D

Enjoy some pictures from our Mothers Day:

Mommy and her "babies" ( they will always be babies to me!)

Me and my mom (aka. Grammy) with the triplets

"I'm not doing anything...I promise!"

Me and my "little man" Harry....oh, does he melt his mamma's heart!

Oh, they love Grampy!

Mommy and Olivia

Harry :-D

Me and Nan (aka. Nana) with the triplets

Madeline playing "mommy" with her baby dolls

Nana reading to the kiddos

2 comments:

Our Happy Married Life... said...

Wow, Ashley, I can't believe how big they have gotten. Adorable!

Unknown said...

It's totally time for a blog update!! I think you need to show off these new pictures!!!! =)